that feeling you get when you submit, yet again, your answers to this equilibrium section that you have been working on for hours
- Me: *Goes to work and takes Braxton along*
- (Work is near the sketchy part of town)
- *Car chase ensues in front of my building*
- *Ambulance drives by in same direction 5 minutes later*
- Braxton: "Oh, my gosh. OH, MY GOSH. WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! I'm black, but I ain't that black!"
- Me: *Laughs so hard has to sit down from cramp pain*
- Next Conversation:
- Braxton: "I think I could be a dog whisperer."
- Me: "Hahahahahah"
- Braxton: "You don't think so?!?"
- Braxton: "All you have to do is be gentle and patient with them"
- Me: "Braxton, you yelled 'shut the fluck up' to that Scottie earlier."
TO MAN OF STEEL I GO
One of those days
When being a girl sucks and your confidence is just really, really low
So you just throw on a tee and shorts and try to get something productive done as you despise life for a while
Should be studying…
Playing Black Ops II with my brother instead,
Cops are roaming the halls of my college..
Probably because a body was found on one of our campuses.
The joys of the big city I live outside of
*Sorts through pictures on computer*
*Comes across pictures of Kindle*
began cooking snacks for new years
ate a majority of them
now i need to die
Sat on the beach
Stared at the night sky
Saw 3 shooting stars
Can I live here?!
In Florida for New Years.
I’m late saying this
I was busy today.
I wanna stay up
and stare at the Christmas tree while this spirit of Christmas is still alive
even though I’m so tired
I just want to live in The Lord of The Rings books.
trying to get the energy to go turn on a Christmas movie.
must get in spirit.